Ailova Life Story
Hello Fairy :)


Hello my dear fairy :) I'm Ailova . Sweet 14 . Stay Johor . Do stalk , do follow kay ? Behave your attitude here . Do respect me and I respect you as well :) I hate COPYCATS . So , please don't copy my words . I appreciate your cooperation :) Btw , thanks for understanding me , and don't forget to follow kay ? Thank you for read this :)

Diary About Links

Credits


Designed by : Irdina Sophea
Basecodes : Atirah Hayati
Image by : WeHeartit
Cursor by : Ziera Sharplet
Header by : Azwa



| New

I'm new :)

Hye peepss ! I'm new here . I'm not so good in bloggering . I'm not a perfect person . But I think , there's no one perfect in this world . So , who are you to judge me . Okay , here my intro ! I'm Dalova . Sweet 14 :) I'm stay in Johor Bahru . I prefer to be with my friends than my family . I love singing , dancing and write on the blog . To me , couple is trouble and single is simple ! I have promise to myself , this 2012 i don't want to couple with anybody . I love all my friends :D I hate copycats for sure :) I am a coward person . I afraid with ghost , seriously . Sometimes I think , Why do we need to go to school ? And I got the answer by myself . Okay ! I thinks till here only . Because now , i don't have an idea to write ! So , till the next post . Bye :)

0 fairies